Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Master Craftsman - We're So Lucky . . .














We are so fortunate to have Al Littlejohn as our project coordinator. His vast skills in woodworking have enabled us to provide quality products to our customers. He hates to have his picture taken but I snapped this just as he was working on an illusion base for a customer. Al takes pride in his worksmanship and I have learned so much from him these past seven years. As we add a few more woodworkers to our staff to handle the tremendous volume of work we have in front of us, I have the utmost confidence his superior knowledge will rub off on the other guys. Watch for Al's workmanship to appear here and our FAB home page http://www.fabmagic.com/
The Magic starts - HERE!
Hey, my friend, I salute you! A terrific employee and even better friend!

No comments: