Saturday, December 4, 2010

Past, Present & Future



This picture was taken this past summer. Where has the year gone? So much has happened. We moved the store across the street which was a major undertaking to say the least. But thanks to a lot of good friends and our employees who pitched in the transition was about as smooth as one could hope for.
So much to be grateful for. A customer said to me the other day "You are working too much !" I responded - "This isn't work! I am having the time of my life. " This is everything I ever dreamed of and then some.
I have so many people to thank - Cheryl and the kids have always been there and supported me even when I am sure they thought I was a little over the edge :)
To all of our employees - they have made this year a 'special' one for me. They have stood by me for the past 8 years and their allegiance to me and this company never wavered. It is their craftsmanship that makes this company look good. I couldn't have done it without them. As we make plans to expand our Colon location and venture into new cities in 2011 I sit back and look all that is around me. I am not only inspired but envision great things not only for this company but for Colon as well. Once again, I see a village that is thriving and taking advantage of it's existence as THE ONE AND ONLY Magic Capital Of The World! Stay tuned to these blogs and to our newest website http://www.colonmichigan.org/ which will uncover the fascinating stories of this unique town and it's history.
So, amid the hustle and bustle of the season please take a moment to look at your spouse, family and friends - give them a big smile :) - we are all in this together. Let's make each and every day a positive one! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

C said...

My dear...over the edge? oh never! LOL - we all love you dearly and will always support your endeavors, even when we have to pull you back from that edge once in awhile. :-)