Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

We couldn't say it any better Ian! Wishing all of you a wonderful and safe New Year! 2011 has been one terrific year and looking forward to 2012 with lots of new FAB Magic creations - expansion of our current facility - renovation of our current showroom - new store in Indianapolis next spring - magic festival in August - I am having the time of my life and enjoying every second of it!

I just wish there were more hours in the day to do everything so my New Years resolution is to MAKE it happen not only here at FAB Magic but also in COLON where we as a community will once again reinforce claim to our title "Magic Capital Of The World!" My fellow DDA board members have the same goals and commitment to this village. So NOW watch us GROW!

1 comment:

Stephen C. Sopko said...

Hello,
My name is Steve Sopko, Grandson of Ralph W. Hull, Magician and oft referred to as the 'Prince of Magic" (1911). Ralph died suddenly of stroke related causes in 1943.
He was NOT associated (to my knowledge) with the Hull Brothers whose inventory you mentioned you purchased in full in 2009.
Do you have any items of RW Hull?.
tzonesopko@bellsouth.net Atlanta.