Sunday, March 31, 2013

Granddaughters & The Easter Bunny

When I asked my granddaughter Lilly where she would like her 6th birthday party to be held she didn' hesitate "The Shop Grandpa!" So with several of her friends and classmates we all celebrated her 6th year on this earth and ..uh...6th year in the shop. You see she has grown up around here - surrounded by hundreds of magic tricks,book,weird looking gimmicks even Barbie can't compete with. She takes it all in stride knowing this is Grandpa's chosen profession but she also takes pride even at this young age knowing that magic is in her blood too. She loves to watch me tinker with new ideas back in the woodshop and oftentimes will find her out front welcoming in a new customer with that familiar smile of hers. I love having her here - she is the light of my life - and with her charm heck I can't go wrong! Happy Birthday Princess!
 




No comments: