Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kindly Speaking . ..

Yep, that's Cheryl - the other half of FAB - shown here with our 'sailor' son Cory who is now furthering his education in Washington after a five year stint with the US Navy. Cheryl sits in the background and doesn't take any credit like she should. While I am working on the 'technical' stuff here at FAB she is busy using her creativity to enhance the FAB brand. Whether its designing a new poster, website, layout in the store or scolding me for 'jumping into something'  Cheryl makes her presence known and 'grounds' me when I get out of sorts. Over these past 12 years we have taken criticism for opening another magic company in Colon - and there were days when I could pull my hair out (what is left of it anyway) - but here we are a dozen years later, growing the business to new heights and her support is still unwavering. There were 'salad' days when we first started FAB and everyday poses new challenges but I know with her support we will continue to go forward making tough decisions that are beneficial for this company and for us personally.

I work long hours - check that - I have fun - this isn't work....work is laying bricks or digging a ditch. I get up every morning ready to tackle the challenges of the day knowing at the end of that day Cheryl 'has my back' :) So if you are in the store or come by our new workshop and you see her running around just stop and say hello :)

No comments: