Saturday, February 28, 2009

Passion Vs. Junk

Okay, you have heard me rant about the inferior products being offered to magicians. Almost daily I am inundated with "offers" to carry other manufacturer's products. Case In Point - look to the left and examine closely this supposed Vanishing Doves & Cage. Shall I say more - I think not. Is this what the quality of magic has come to? Not on our watch! Rest assured I won't keep harping on inferior props but I do think it is important to help educate the magic community about what they are buying so they can make an educated decision before purchasing any prop or effect.You will always find good, commercial, quality built magic at FAB Magic. I like to think of the movie 'Network' - where the announcer stands up and says " Stand up and say we are as mad as he_ _ and we aren't going to take it anymore!"

'Nuff said... have a great week!

No comments: