Friday, February 6, 2009


"Magic That Is Simply FAB!" has caught on here at the studio. For the past week I have purged over 300 items on our site that I consider questionable quality. As we move forward with our manufacturing operations be assured that if there is something you want...we will build it! Look at our Fraidy Cat Rabbit pictured - we cannot make these fast enough. Why? Because the quality is superb - the gimmick is heavy duty and the paint job is a thing of beauty and it is reasonably priced. That is what will differentiate us from "other" dealers. You have my word that we will no longer list items on this site just because it is new and everyone else is selling it. I have been a practicing/professional magician for 35 years and I know what works. Place your trust in us knowing that you won't get a junkie item that isn't usable. I believe you will be quite pleased with our selections. Spring is around the corner and this is a great time to start "fresh".

No comments: