Friday, January 23, 2009



Hi, this is Lilly, Grandpa & Grandma (and Riley) are all busy in the back packaging up stuff for customers. I am not quite old enough to help but I have fun around the shop. Grandpa is always showing me a new trick - guess he is trying to groom me as new demonstrator since Uncle Cory is off to the Navy. We have some exciting news about the shop coming within the next few weeks so stay tuned. It is still cold out and here in Colon we have about a foot of snow. I like making snow angels and then following up with a warm glass of milk. Spring will be here before you know it and it will be time to get out my bathing suit - oh oh - gotta go - I think Riley is stuck in one of the boxes ! See ya soon! Lilly

1 comment:

Miss Batty said...

hah awwww that is so cute!!!!