Friday, March 25, 2011

The little girl and the old dude . .


I can't believe it. My little granddaughter Lilly ( 1 of 2) is 4 years old this weekend. I remember when she was just a few months old I would bring her down into the magic shop and let her bounce around in her playpin. Now she is "in charge" LOL when she visits - greeting customers and changing my OPEN sign to CLOSED at night.

A few weeks ago while visiting a customer came in with some small children. I was working in the shipping area and she said "grandpa customers!" - when I came up front to greet them she told them " you need to sit here at the stool - grandpa is going to show you some magic tricks and you are going to buy them!" and yes, they did buy lots of magic - she was my 'salesman' that day...did her uncle Cory proud for sure.

Guess I am getting older -not old - just older - Happy birthday princess....

Gandpa

1 comment:

ScrappinBio said...

"THAT'S ME AND MY GRANPA"!! as Lilly points to the computer screen full of smiles and excitement - Love you too Grandpa xoxo