Thursday, March 3, 2011

My New Hire :)


My new hire for the week - this little secretary keeps me in check this week. My granddaughter Lilly took time out from her busy (?) schedule to put out the latest monthly numbers - er..uh...well - Curious George seems to be helping her with her math. Hmmmmmmmmmmm  now it looks good but maybe just a little more experience will qualify her for a full time position. She is also my official sign turn around-er - to show the folks we are OPEN or CLOSED.  She hasn't asked for a raise as of yet but perhaps a few pieces of chocolate will be incentive enough for a few days.

Where does the time go? She is quickly growing up - having been raised to know 'the magic shop' and our customers on a first name basis makes grandpa very proud :)  My son Cory, who is now in the Navy, got his magic start here too - my main counter guy - now serving the United States and pulling a few card tricks on fellow officers. BIG NEWS coming from the Magic Capital - we aren't releasing any details or hints....just keep an eye out here and on our sites for details ......



No comments: